The features and capabilities of Android smartphones are no longer in doubt. Almost all types of files and work that is usually done through the desktop can be done in the palm of the hand.
Such as creating documents, PDFs, editing videos, photos, MP3 songs to even drawing. Apart from that, you must often download various types of files. If you pay attention, the file to be downloaded can later be read through the installed application.
Whether it's a film or an office document, you will often be faced with other problems. Why can't the Android you use download?
There are various reasons why Android cannot download large files, songs or videos. In general, the cause is a slow internet connection, the website server that provides the files is experiencing problems or because the Android cellphone does not have enough storage space. Check out the solutions and how to solve them below.
Why Android Can't Download
Overcoming Android That Can't Download Files, Videos and Songs
- Change APNs. The purpose of this trick is to find out which APN is faster when accessing the internet. Make sure you know the settings according to the mobile operator you are using.
- Android can't download from browser. To download document files in doc, excel, pdf, rar, mp3 formats via a browser, we recommend using the Google Chrome for Android bowser. I myself have always succeeded when using this one browser. The trick is to press and hold the download link for a few seconds then tap Save Link.
- Android cannot download large files. If it turns out that the file to be downloaded has a very large size, use the AndroGET application. It can speed up the download process, pause or resume so that it will minimize the failure of the download process because we can fully control it.
- Clear cache and data of download manager apps. The trick is to tap Settings » Apps » All » Download Manager then tap force stop, Clear cache and Clear data. If it's done, try to download again.
- Do not save files to be downloaded into external memory. In a sense, if the file has been saved to the internal memory, then move it to the MicroSD.
One of the five ways above always works to solve Android not being able to download. Hopefully this method will also work to download the file you want.
If with the above method you are still having trouble downloading video songs from Youtube, we recommend you to use the Tubidy website. You just type in the title and the website will display the results you want.
Then just download and then enjoy your video.